Thursday 27 December 2012

The best marriage website India

The very thought of a lifelong commitment used to give me jitters. And this was not because I was not prepared to undertake a responsibility but because I was unsure of the credibility of my partner. Just as I was thinking on how should I navigate the path of numerous matrimonial sites to give me a reliable partner, especially after having heard so much about their mal practices, I stumbled upon Meet2Marry.in. Also being somewhat apprehensive of the arranged marriage set up, I did not want to succumb to its trap. However, Meet2Marry changed everything. In my opinion, it is the best marriage website in India for Indians.

I heard about the website from a colleague who recently got married and is leading a pretty happy marital life. She informed me about the various activities done by Meet2Marry in an effort to make people more eligible and prepared for marriage. Not only do they prepare the singles in personality & grooming so they can get better matches, they also teach the singles about all the pitfalls of marriage so that their marriage can be more robust and long lasting. However, these are not the only reasons why I call this the best marriage website of India.

I was sufficiently convinced to register and become an IVORY member. This allowed me to attend their MEETrimonial Events, which are also called as ‘Sunday events’ by the company. One has to attend at least 10 to 20 events to learn a considerable deal on the issues of marriage, to prepare one’s personality and etiquette and to meet a large number of singles to zero in on someone of your choice. The activities in every event consist of a one hour personality / grooming session, 30 minute long ‘Peer’ talk, or a learning experience from other divorce cases, so one can avoid the same mistakes, and a 3 to 4 hour fun activity or hobby session where the idea is for singles to mingle and meet each other. This way, they get to know each other in a fun and simple manner, overcoming any shyness.

Soon, the singles begin to ‘like’ someone and start attending events in ‘pairs’. Once they are sure, they can go off the program and spread the word of the best marriage website of India to the others. After just a few psychological sessions, my horizon towards the idea of marriage, spouses, expectations, rights and duties etc was considerably broadened.

The last reason why I call Meet2Marry the best marriage website in India is that the organizers ensure that the data provided by each individual is authentic. Hence the match that comes through this website is legitimate and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment